Day 14 of SOLSC

Day 2 of Spring Break. I think that I sound like a broken record with the weather. Rain again. Boo! But, I'm determined to enjoy my time off and not let it get me down. 
As I was relaxing and watching TV today I came across the movie Marley and Me. I was watching it again (for like the 4th time) and I was thinking about my own experience with my dog Hank. I had read the book a couple of years ago and I loved that I was able to laugh and cry and relate to the experiences of this crazy dog.
I look over to the couch, where Hank practically lives, and noticed that he was watching the movie too. How cute! But, Hank will be Hank and when Marley was barking out the window, Hank chimed in with his barking as well. Not that I have a problem with barking but I have a 4 year old German Shepherd that decides that he wants to talk to everyone and it can be so loud that I'm sure that the neighbors hear him. The only time that I have complete peace is after a long walk and if he's asleep for the night (until 6:30 am). After the wonderful barkfest, he picks up his ball and continues watching the movie. I guess he loves it!
So, my something wonderful for today is laughing with my silly doggy and enjoying the simple things. 

Comments

  1. What a fun post. What a fitting movie for your dog to watch with you.

    I will be on spring break next week and can't wait! Enjoy your week off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We definitely have a great time! I hope that you have a great break also!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 27 of SOLSC

Day 8 of SOLSC

Day 19 of SOLSC