Day 31 of SOLSC

Hooray!! I feel a true sense of accomplishment that I was able to communicate my thoughts, ideas and sometimes maybe a rant or two, in a way that made me feel like I was making a difference. When I reflect upon this month of slicing, I notice that I sometimes need a little nudge on what to write about or that I feel that there might not be anything significant from that day. But, I do realize that there is something everyday to reflect or even improve upon. Some days there might be a celebration and other days may just be a reason to learn a lesson to become a better teacher or all around person. Whatever the reason, I know that this is just the beginning of my journey of finding my "something wonderful" and blogging to others, to share what I have learned. 
So, my something wonderful for today is that I can set my mind to something and accomplish it. I'm also able to see what I do, why I do it and how I can make it better.

Comments

  1. Stay with us Christine. This is just your beginning...
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 8 of SOLSC

Day 27 of SOLSC

Day 2 of SOLSC